Tuesday 15 March 2011

Meds

Lately my sleeping pattern has been pretty messed up, and yesterday I`ve decided to try and get back to sleeping at night rather than all day, so my friend gave me some herbal sleeping pills. I guess I don`t even have to say they didn`t turn out to be much success. On the box it says you have to take two of them an hour before you PLAN to go to bed. Well that`s where it all went wrong. I mean sure I make plans, but never stick to them. So I took the pills at 11pm, thinking that I have finished everything, will go to bed around midnight, but than felt the urge to turn a pair of trousers into some cute shorts (will show you the results in another post) which took me about 3 hours and by the time I was done the pills didnt work anymore, but I didnt want to overdose myself by taking more than the recommended, so was up all night again. FAIL.

On other news my friend is coming to visit me from Germany today and staying here for five days, so that should be a fun packed week, with shopping (well windowshopping from my side as I am absolutely skint), football and loads of junk food (did you hear that mum? i am eating!) Will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment