Sunday 27 March 2011

Wishlist

Here some blubs, I really (really-really) want at the moment!
  • Barbapapa fairy lights (please, can anyone buy me this for my birthday? my mum basically laughed in my face when I asked her...)
  • a new dress - all my dresses hang on me like some kinda sack now... sad times...
  • headphones - but like proper big ones, maybe with a bit of a retro styling? yes please!
  • to lose the weight I`ve put on in the last few week, really not happy bursting out of my jeans
  • chinese buffet - havent been for ages! (and yes I had to write this after the losing weight point)
  • a bottle of water that never ends - its just so annoying how fast I go through water... as it is my favorite drink at the moment
  • go on a trip around Europe with my friend this summer, hello Interrail!
And loads of other things obviuosly...

No comments:

Post a Comment